With the backup and restore feature, teams on the Premier plan can easily share and collaborate using videos and screencast recordings.
May 28, 2019
Screencast-O-Matic has just announced new offerings within their team plans. The company rolled out it’s backup and restore feature which enables Team Premier users to securely backup videos online. This is great for businesses looking for extra protection of all their videos and recordings.
This newest enhancement helps businesses and teams in multiple ways including:
- Saving computer disk space. Videos take up higher disk usage so saving them online will help free up space.
- Work anywhere and easily access online. With this feature, users can backup recordings and complete work across computers.
- Protect data. Unforeseeable events including hard disk crashes or changing computers can cause massive amounts of data to be lost. With this feature, users never have to worry about losing video files.
- Private and secure storage. Videos saved online are secure and held in a private online vault using AES-256 encryption.
With the backup and restore feature, teams on the Premier plan can easily share and collaborate using videos and screencast recordings. Businesses can integrate video in various ways including:
- Training videos for professional development and training across the company.
- Customer requests and product support for Customer Support teams.
- Showcase projects, highlight issues and communicate across development and product teams.
- Sell products and services with videos for the Sales and Marketing team.
Screencast-O-Matic has helped more than 9 million users worldwide share and collaborate ideas and messages throughout multiple industries including design and development, sales, and customer support.
Screencast-O-Matic is a screen capture and video editing platform that takes visual collaboration to the next level. It allows individuals, educational institutions and companies to create video solutions for learning and collaboration. Screencast-O-Matic is a privately held company headquartered in Seattle, Wash. For more information and hi-res photos, visit https://screencast-o-matic.com. To explore team plans for businesses, visit https://screencast-o-matic.com/plans
Media Contact: Christine Umayam, 425.971.2871, email@example.com
Share article on social media or email: