Workshop Training Schedule and $5k Business Grant/Donation Announced.
Atlanta, GA, May 08, 2019 –(PR.com)– Entrepreneur City Live, a two-day live event experience for entrepreneurs, coaches, speakers and authors is scheduled for June 7 and 8 for general admission with a one-day VIP upgrade. Business owners looking to learn, implement and network with other like-minded individuals will have the opportunity to learn from industry experts on speaking from stage, TedX application preparation, entrepreneurial mindset, micro-strategies to build and scale a business, content creation, podcast monetization, disruptive marketing, entrepreneurial innovation and much more. For information about Influence Builder and Entrepreneur City Live, and the opportunity to gain access to the $5k business grant/donation visit http://bit.ly/ECLIVEATLANTA2019.
The schedule for the general admission and the VIP upgrade is as follows:
· Friday, June 7th AM – Disruption, Marketing and Podcast Monetization workshop trainings.
· Friday, June 7th PM – Innovative Mindset, Funnels, and Content Creation workshop trainings, plus after hours networking event for attendees
· Saturday, June 8th AM – Entrepreneurial Advertising, Micro-Strategies and Speaking From Stage Workshop Trainings
· Saturday, June 8th PM – Social Media, Systems and Business Funding workshop trainings
· Saturday, June 8th End of Day – $5k business grant/donation announced along with marketing and media promotion of winner.
· Sunday, June 9th AM – Media Speaker Sizzle Reel Production for VIPs
· Sunday, June 9th PM – Creating Your Powerful Pitch, TedX application training, and Visibility with Podcast workshop trainings for VIPs
General admission and VIPs tickets are available at http://bit.ly/ECLIVEATLANTA2019. Here’s a breakdown of what participants receive with admission:
General Admission ($347):
· Access to all of Day 1 and 2 (June 7-8) workshop trainings by industry experts.
· Buffet or plated styled lunch (most likely buffet) on Day 1 & 2
· Swag bag with special goodies
· Notebook and pens
· Access to extra networking opportunities
· Inclusion in raffle for a $5k business grant for EC Live (only one given as of today) plus a strategy session on how to utilize the grant
VIP Upgrade ($1247):
· Everything from General Admission Plus…
· Media Day (June 9th)
· Expert training from Jane M. Powers before event and during event to create a powerful Infomercial
· Expert training on how to get a TedX talk application completed
· Expert training from Danielle Fitzpatrick Clark on how to create a powerful one sheet and how to effectively get on more podcasts/radio shows/stages
· Done 4 You pdf one sheet
· List of up to 5000 podcasts that interview in 7 different niches
· List of up to 2000 stages that are accepting speaker applications
· Lunch included
· Materials included
· Additional surprise media goodie bag
What past attendees say about Entrepreneur City Live. “These guys thought of everything when it comes to building your entrepreneurial business. Mindset, Systems, Scaling and the networking was amazing as well.” – Keegan White. “So much valuable information, and you get access to the speakers before and after their workshop trainings.” – Susan Steele.
Influencer Builder supports entrepreneurs with their live event Entrepreneur City Live, and also with their membership sites for those looking to build strong business foundations and strategic online marketing. At the live events, entrepreneurs will enjoy workshop trainings in an event space at the Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center, 100 CNN Center NW, Atlanta, GA 30303. There are discount room rates available on a first come, first serve basis. To reserve a ticket before completely sold out, go to http://bit.ly/ECLIVEATLANTA2019.
Danielle Fitzpatrick Clark